Thanksgiving is upon us. For many of us that means relaxing with family, eating lots of good food, and expressing gratitude to the ones we love. But do be aware that there are many people in this world who do not have that privilege. It's easy to forget that it's important to practice daily gratitude and not just one day out of the year. In addition to being thankful for your family, good food, and Black Friday sales, take a few minutes out of your day to be thankful for the little things in life. Today I'm sharing 50 things to be grateful for everyday.
1. Waking up & getting out of bed
3. Access to clean drinking water
5. Forgiveness and letting go of grudges
6. Learning from mistakes
8. Early mornings
9. Sleeping in
10. Positive people
12. Budgeting your finances
13. Your blog and the blogging community
14. Days off from work
15. The kindness of strangers
16. Meeting new people
17. When someone buys you a meal
19. Finding happiness
21. When someone holds the door for you
23. Great hospitality
25. Being thanked
26. Finding confidence
27. Your waitress/waiter/barista/cashier/maintance people
28. Changing of seasons
31. Ability to travel
32. Second chances
33. Your job/source of income
34. Doing things alone
36. Electricity + technology + the internet
37. Your pet
38. Birthday reflections
41. Opportunities you've been given
42. Your accomplishments
43. Goals and plans for the future
45. Self care
47. Living in the moment
49. New experiences
50. Loving yourself
Try to practice daily gratitude by taking a few minutes every morning or night to write down in a journal 5 things you are thankful for. It can be as simple as "friends" or "my parents" or as in depth as something specific that happened that day. Try this for a week and see how you feel.
What are you grateful for?
Never miss a post!
Subscribe to get the latest content by email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.