1. I'm accomplished so much in these past 26 years.
2. I've learned to not compare myself to others.
3. I still have bad days, but not as much as I used to.
4. It's okay to change.
5. I've become less materialistic.
6. I've grown up.
7. I'm wiser.
8. I'm the happiest I've ever been.
9. I don't get angry as much as I used to.
10. Grad school was cool.
11. I drink more water now than I ever have.
12. I'm becoming more of an adult.
13. I've accepted and embraced the fact that I have more responsibilities.
14. Student loans will always be a reality.
15. My body is getting older.
16. I'm still young.
17. My family is always there for me.
18. I am so much more confident than I was 5 years ago...1 year ago...a few months ago...last week.
19. I surround myself with only beautiful people inside and out.
20. I've learned that life is all about learning.
21. I have a super amazing boyfriend that would do anything for me.
22. I have finally become a morning person.
23. I got over a lot of my insecurities.
24. I still have insecurities.
25. I've made mistakes in the past, but that's how I've learned to become a better person.
26. Without pushing myself through the hard times, I wouldn't be where I am today.
As I sit here reflecting on my life so far, I can only anticipate what the future holds. This sounds so cliche, ha! But honestly, things are cliche for a reason...because they are usually true. Here's to turning 26 with many more years to come.