I thought it was time to do another Instagram roundup of what I've been up to!
1. Went thrifting towards the beginning of January and picked up some lovely goodies, like an Adidas jacket and some Nike gear! I haven't bought any clothing after that trip so I'm pretty proud of myself.
2. My 2016 planner from T.J. Maxx has been keeping me so organized with my work schedules, to-do lists, and daily goals.
3. My American Apparel jeans have been making me feel super confident lately.
4. This is a throwback picture of a lovely breakfast I had back home last year some time.
5. My Public Desire Aria boots are my loves atm.
6. Snapped this shot after I went exploring after the big snow storm. The placement of snow was not staged (lol) I was trekking through unshoveled territory!
7. I tried Burger King's hot coffee and am actually really into it. The bad thing is that I pass BK on my way to work in the morning.
8. A quick #OOTD snap in my mom jeans
9. I used the rest of my Starbucks gift card my friend gave to me, but still ended up paying $5 out of pocket because it's so expensive lol.
Well I hope this was somewhat entertaining! I am always on Instagram so feel free to add me @sheilajoy.jpg if you feel so inclined!