Happy May!! Since it's getting closer to summer I picked out 6 pieces from dresslink.com to wear for these upcoming hot days and warm nights.
1. Hooded Denim Jacket I love denim jackets in general, but don't have one with a hood! I know you can just layer a hoodie under a jacket, but it's too hot for that in the summer. This would be perfect for late nights hanging out on the patio or at a bonfire over a cute dress.
2. Chunky Buckled Boots I have to add a chunky black boot to this list, it's a no-brainer for me!
3. Mini Backpack I already have two black mini backpacks, but I can always use more, and this is super cute! I love mini backpacks for day events to an amusement park, trip to the city, or out to a bar with friends.
4. Striped Tee You can never have enough basics, and an oversized stripe t-shirt is definitely an essential for any time of the year. I would actually wear these with the denim shorts on this list or a pair of high waisted skinnies!
5. Sleeveless Crop Top Crop tops are perfect for summer to wear with skater skirts, shorts, and jeans...they are so versatile. I love this mint one and it also comes in other colors such as peach, purple, grey, and (my favorite) black!
6. Ripped Denim Shorts I love high waisted shorts and jeans, but don't have any that are ripped. This is a pretty big trend this year and it gives you a more badass look, who doesn't want that?
Hope you guys like what I picked out, which pieces are your favorite? And do you have anything on your summer wishlist? Let me know!